+
a Condolence message
plz plz

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

Congratulations for the new position in
your job. May you achieve more in future

Sending you congratulations for your new home. May it be blessed with happiness, wealth and good fortune
. Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family. Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings

condolence message

May peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.

*We are very saddened to hear of your recent loss and would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.

*We want to express our sympathy for your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.

*I am so sorry to hear about your ____. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

*My heart goes out to you during this difficult time.

*Please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss.

=========

>>>> الرد الثاني :

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة boudiarzinadjihane
congratulations for the new position in
your job. May you achieve more in future

sending you congratulations for your new home. May it be blessed with happiness, wealth and good fortune
. Congratulate the parents on the arrival of a newborn baby in the family. Send warm wishes for the new baby and shower them with your blessings

condolence message

may peace and comfort find you during this difficult time.

*we are very saddened to hear of your recent loss and would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.

*we want to express our sympathy for your loss and to let you know that our thoughts are with you.

*i am so sorry to hear about your ____. Please let me know if there is anything i can do.

*my heart goes out to you during this difficult time.

*please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss.

شكرا لك اخي لقد جئت في الوقت المناسب

=========

>>>> الرد الثالث :

=========

>>>> الرد الرابع :

=========

>>>> الرد الخامس :

=========