عنوان الموضوع : Hélp mééé englIsh للاولى ثانوي
مقدم من طرف منتديات العندليب

svp khawtii shkoun ili wsel L exercice page 21
closes : keep in touch / by now
amél's reply
svpp a3touli paregreph amel wesh trépondii 3la kersiii svpp 3andi ghodwaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hééélp meeeee

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp plzzzz

=========

>>>> الرد الثاني :

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp plzzzz

=========

>>>> الرد الثالث :

dsl khouya mzll massalnech liha sam7li

=========

>>>> الرد الرابع :

to..........amel
from...........kirsi
subject..............friendship

1...kirsi is finnish
2...she want's to correspend with amel because she want to know more about her and contry
3...a sauna is a natural sathroon with fumes "حمام بخاري"
4...she lives in countryside "tiny village"
5..she rarely goes out at at the weekends

your................amel's addres
country...................amel's country
myself................kirsi
all..................kirsi and family
pets............dog and parrot
then...........dog and parrot
it..............juvaskyla
country........finland
it..........finland

=========

>>>> الرد الخامس :

خسارة خويا حنا درنا هذي الفقرة في القسم ولكن انا كنت غائبة وماكتبتهاش

ولكن تفضل فقرتي درتها انا وصححتها الاستاذة وقاتلي صحيحة :

Dear Kirsi
I thank you for your letter , it's kind from you and I really appreciate that . Now it's my turn to tell you about my self and my country
My name is ......... I'm ....... years old . I study in high school . I always go to school on foot , I get up early to prepare myself for school . On weekend I get up late ; I help my mother at home and I revise my lessons
Now after I introduce my self , I introduce my family to you . my family contains : mum and dad , two brothers and me . My parents work , my grand brother study in high school and my young brother study in middle school
We live in Algeria . Algeria is very big and beautiful country , we have " Makam el chahid " . Algeria called country of one million and half murder
So thats all of my self , I hope that you love me

=========

merciiiiiiiii bezzzf

merciiiiiiiiii pezzzzzzzzzzzzzzf

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zoubidaas
خسارة خويا حنا درنا هذي الفقرة في القسم ولكن انا كنت غائبة وماكتبتهاش

ولكن تفضل فقرتي درتها انا وصححتها الاستاذة وقاتلي صحيحة :

Dear Kirsi
I thank you for your letter , it's kind from you and I really appreciate that . Now it's my turn to tell you about my self and my country
My name is ......... I'm ....... years old . I study in high school . I always go to school on foot , I get up early to prepare myself for school . On weekend I get up late ; I help my mother at home and I revise my lessons
Now after I introduce my self , I introduce my family to you . my family contains : mum and dad , two brothers and me . My parents work , my grand brother study in high school and my young brother study in middle school
We live in Algeria . Algeria is very big and beautiful country , we have " Makam el chahid " . Algeria called country of one million and half murder
So thats all of my self , I hope that you love me

salam... it's an acceptable issue...
I've done some adjustments on it
that's better

Dear Kirsi
I thank you for your letter , it's kind from you, and I really appreciate that . Now it's my turn to tell you more about myself and my country
My name is ......... I'm ....... years old . I study at a high school . I always go to there on foot , I get up early to prepare myself for school . On weekends, I get up late ; I help my mother at home and revise my lessons .
Now you’ve known more about me , what about my family? . my little family contains : mum and dad , two cute brothers and me . My mother’s a housewife such as yours and my dad’s a teacher , my grand brother is studying at a high school too and my little brother’s studying at a middle school .
We live in Algeria . Algeria is a very big and a wonderful country , we have " Makam el chahid " . It’s called the country of one million and half Martyrs.
So that’s some informations about myself & my country, I hope you love me …
Bye and take care
….