عنوان الموضوع : ساعدوني في الانجليزية للسنة 2 ثانوي
مقدم من طرف منتديات العندليب

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

أريد مساعدة في تحرير فقرة اللغة الانجليزية للتعليم الثاني ثانوي تقني رياضي الصفحة 50

Write it out

و بسرعة فائقة أرجوكم

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

أين الحل ؟؟؟؟

=========

>>>> الرد الثاني :

اسمحلي خو انا علمي

=========

>>>> الرد الثالث :

??????????????? pleaaaaase

=========

>>>> الرد الرابع :

Abt it
me 2 iam serching

=========

>>>> الرد الخامس :

OK ladies and genteleman Ihave a dream that all children of my age will be able to vote and have a part time job.Ihave a dream that soon the adults will be able to understand that age is not reflection of intellegence age is not a reflection of maturity our grand parents were able to do many things successfully voting getting married working driving and even making war att a quite early age. .

=========

I have a dream that children of my age wille be able to be respected,trusted;given a choice to make their owen decisions; a dream that child will not be judged by his age but by his personnality ; our grand parents were able to success in their lives without rules or limites of age ; they were able to realise independence to our country ,they fighted the colonies & they protected their homeland . I hope that we will be able to realise this wish for the next generations . I hope that we will see our children realise great succes in their lives

شكرا

هل أكتب الأولى أو الثانية أو مع بعض؟