عنوان الموضوع : Tkt للمتوسط
مقدم من طرف منتديات العندليب

Salam
Here is the complete report of the British Training workshop - Decmber 2016 in Ourgla-
done by our great Teacher

Miss Imane Zitouni ( Ain Aminass)

May God bless Her .

Here is the link for the Report :
https://www.4shared.com/office/KQlr0S...workshop.html?

The link for TKT course book :
https://www.4shared.com/office/8nUo9j...216099251.html

The link for the workshop book :
https://www.4shared.com/office/nbReVP...ing_works.html

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

Thanks Mr Bouneb .....May God bless you too because thanks to you i made this work.................thx our teacher ... you are a great person

=========

>>>> الرد الثاني :

Welcome Imane
May God bless you , it's really great what you did .
I wish if all our colleagues make reports about their meetings and seminars this will help
the others who do not have such opportunity and will make us learn from each other
Thanks again and good luck

=========

>>>> الرد الثالث :

Hello there
I can't thank you enough for the documents you are providing for our behalf as teachers of English
You really deserve all our appreciatons
Thanks again

=========

>>>> الرد الرابع :

Welcome Zizou27300
we really miss your cute and wonderful works
I hope you are fine and well doing
I hope to see your splendid contributions very soon

May God Bless you

=========

>>>> الرد الخامس :

thank you so much for this wonderful files may allah's blessings shine on you

=========

Welcome my friend
May God Reward you His Heavens

Have nice Holidays

ياجماعة الخير تصدقوا علينا بكلمات عربية حتى نفهم ما تقولون ...

Salam
Here is an idea about how to teach the receptive skills ( according to the British TKT training Ourgla December 2011)

Trainer started by the KWL (Know – Want – Learn ), trainees said what they Know about the receptive skills such us Reading/Listening - senses- emotion – to hear- comprehension – understanding – guessing – predicting – scanning and skimming. They were asked to talk about what they Want to know from the workshop such us Vocabulary – how to teach the receptive skills – the types of activities – kind of questions – strategies – methods and ways – teachers tasks and learners role. At the end of the lesson , trainer asked the trainees what they learnt (Learn) : how to teach the receptive skills – the purpose – the steps- new vocabs – strategies – how to motivate learners – how to link the CBA to our skills.
Trainer demonstrated a lesson from second year book (2AM) ,the text of Djuha’s story , he asked the trainees to draw a small house, a grand-father , a grand-mother, a father , a mother, six children and a goat. She asked them if it is possible of this big family to live in a small house.This was like a warm up to the lesson. The trainer gave the trainees the handouts containing the text , and then he wrote on the board words and he asked the trainees to say to what do they (the words)refer ?. As in each activity, the trainees worked in groups and gave their answers.
Three steps should be followed when preparing a receptive skill lesson : Pre- reading/listening:
• Set the scene.
• Prediction.
• Vocabs. While reading/listening:
• Set Extensive task.
• Read / listen
• Discuss answers in groups
• Feedback.
• Set intensive task.
• Read/listen again.
• Group discussion.
• Feedback. NB: the extensive and the intensive tasks should be done together , they are complementary
Post reading/ listening: set a role play , discussion , writing ....etc.

for more information about that training just download Miss Zitouni's report

Good Luck