عنوان الموضوع : يا من فاعل الخير للسنة 1 ثانوي
مقدم من طرف منتديات العندليب

السلام عليكم ايها التلاميذ و التلامذة لكل من يريد ان يفعل الخير ارجوك اريد رسالة لبعثها الى kirsi وذلك باتباع الرسالة ص 21 اريد ان توصف بلادي الجزائر كما وصفتها اي موقعها في افريقيا و انا من الشلف اريد ان اضيفها

>>>>> ردود الأعضـــــــــــــــــــاء على الموضوع <<<<<
==================================

>>>> الرد الأول :

dear kirsi
my name is sara i'm 16 years old i want to be teacher in the future so i have to study hard
on week days i always wake up quite early and get myself for school i go there on foot because isn't far from my home i usally have classes from 8to 12 in the morning and from 1.30 to 5.30 in the evening i always have lunals at home i like listinig to music and chating with my frienda
my family consite of six person dad mum and four children we live in tiaret wich is situated in north west of algeria it's has about 145332 inhabitants it"s very nice and not very big it's very cold in winter and very hot in summer it's famous for its horses
i'm happy to invite you for visiting algeria
i'm sure you will like it
kess it touch
yours :sarah

=========

>>>> الرد الثاني :

algeria is in the north west of africa it's bounded in the north mediterraneen sea in the east tunisia and lybia in the west morroco and from the south mauritania and niger
algeria wiches big country it has about 35 milolion inhabitantes

=========

>>>> الرد الثالث :

انا من تيارت درت على تيارت على العموم ان شاء الله نكون افدتكم و شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

=========

>>>> الرد الرابع :

شكرا لك يا سارة انا سفيان من الشلف ممكن تعطيني *****ك ونكون اصدقاء sport19951 هذا هو *****ي

=========

>>>> الرد الخامس :

عفوا انه *****

=========

اريد تلخيص نص فرنسي صفحة 42

hada howa sara m'kalecha

انا اسف *****ي لا يعمل ممكن فايسبوك انا sofiane real تجدين صورة قط اني بانتظارك